Friday, August 7, 2009

The Beginning

Welcome to my blog, I've Given Up All Hope On Duke and Other Memoirs. As you can probably tell, I am a Duke Blue Devils fan and am not always proud of it. However, there will be several posts later in my blog existence to tell you about that.

My blog posts won't just be criticizing-and on some occasions praising-the Duke Blue Devils, I watch almost all sports and will voice my opinions on them. My favorite teams in respective sports are as different and unique as Michael Jackson's childrens' names are. Blanket, really?



I should end this blog soon, so before I do, I'll say the for the NBA my favorite team is the Miami Heat but I also like the Denver Nuggets. My favorites player is Dwayne Wade. When I watch the NFL, I root for the the New York Giants and my favorite player is Brandon Jacobs, an absolute beast.



And, although sometimes to my embarrassment, My college basketball team is the Duke Blue Devils. My MLB team is the Bronx Bombers, who are like a roller coaster.

Well this is the end of my first blog, and although it is short more will come in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment